The Armon Pura is an arm support, especially designed for those who only have limited strength in their arms and hands, or for those that can only use their muscular strength for a limited time. This can be the result of a spinal cord injury, RSI /CANS, cerebral infarction, or one of the many muscular diseases.
The Armon compensates the full weight of the arm by a spring compensation system. The user decides how much support he/she wants when using the Armon Pura. The degree of compensation is simple, fast and steplessly adjustable.
The Armon Pura follows the natural movement of the user, this allows the arm to move easily in all directions. The arm support distinguishes itself from similar products because, unlike many other product, the user decides the control. The user makes the movement and not the device.
What does the Armon Pura have to offer?
The Armon is also often used during work situations to prevent or alleviate physical complaints, such as RSI/CANS. The device consist of a balance mechanism and weight compensation system. The arms are continually supported and the load of the shoulders, the neck and the back is substantially less.
Movements are supple, take little strength and little energy. The arm support is increasingly used in certain professional groups to avoid breakdowns.
The compensation significantly decrease the symptoms allowing workers to work again without RSI/CANS complaints.
The Armon Pura is suitable for the following static professional groups/activities:
- Office work (typists/reception)
- Echo staff
Armon Pura makes it possible to:
- Eat and drink
- Shake hands
- To carry out activities of daily living such as combing hair or washing your face.
- Grab something high or low
The Armon Pura is also suitable for persons with physical disabilities. The Armon Pura makes sure that the user can perform daily operations and activities without using muscle strength and energy.
The arm support is suitable for the following situations/diseases:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- After breast surgery
- After a stroke
- Spinal cord injury
- General back and shoulder pain
- Illuminates existing complains
- Prevents CANS and RSI
- Reduces static muscle tone
- Gives a comfortable feeling
- Improves posture
- To perform daily activities independently
- More independence
- Easy to remove from the seat
- To control the degree of compensation
Marks of Armon Pura:
- Suitable for both left and right handed users,
- The brace (the part where the forearm rests) is available in different sizes,
- Functionality combined with design
- Mounted on chair or wheelchair
- Splashproof performed